Tuesday, April 27, 2010

+ Muusiik fodáaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastik ♥

Somewhere i Belong - Linkin Park ( táah no ♥ )

( When this began )
I had nothing to say
And i get lost in the nothingness inside of me
( I was confused)
And i let it all out to find
That im not the only person with these things in mind
( Inside of me )
But all the vacancy the words revealed
Is the only real thing that ive got left to feel
( Nothing to lose )
Just stuck - Hollow and alone
And the fault is my own , and the fault is my own

I wanna heal , i wanna feel what i thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain i held so long
( Erase all the pain till its gone )
I wanna heal , i wanna feel like im close to something real
I wanna find something ive wanted all along
Somewhere i belong

And ive got nothing to say
I cant believe i didnt fall right down on my face
( I was confused )
Looking everywhere only to find
That its not the way i had imagined it all in my mind
( So what i am )
What do i have but negativity
Cause i cant justify the way , everyone is looking at me
( Nothing to lose )
Nothing to gain - Hollow and alone
And the fault is my own , and the fault is my own

I will never know myself until i do this on my own
And i will never feel anything else , until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till i break away from me
I will break away , ill find myself today

I wanna heal , i wanna feel like im somewhere i belong
I wanna heal , i wanna feel like im somewhere i belong
Somewhere i belong

No comments:

Post a Comment